Part-time TeacherDecember 29, 2021 2022-04-15 18:59
ARTIVO welcomes you to join our team of dedicated art educators. We are looking for creative and passionate art teachers to shape the minds of young children and build their character through creative art classes. If you have a background in teaching Fine Art skills like drawing and painting to children, that would be an added advantage! We also provide training to all new teachers to better understand ARTIVO’s unique brand of character education through art.
In this role you will get to know students and guide classrooms of variety of sizes to learn how to use art materials and interact with one another.
ARTIVO provides free, paid training for our employees. While no prior experience is required, candidates with experience in teaching will be prioritised.
We have job openings at all ARTIVO branches.
- Lead online or physical art classes for children.
- Provide step-by-step instructions and demonstrate art techniques to your class.
- Deliver art lessons according to ARTIVO’s curriculum and lesson plans.
- Interact with parents for feedback and child development purposes.
- Provide your valuable feedback for ARTIVO’s curriculum and course structure.
Part-time working hours:
Fri: 7:30PM - 9:30PM
Sat: 8:30AM -8:00PM
Sun: 8.30AM - 6:00PM
- Minimum SPM or other high school/secondary diploma equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Experience in teaching is preferred but not mandatory as training is provided.
- Good classroom management skills or a willingness to learn the skill.
- Background in creative art, drawing, painting, or fine arts.
- Must be punctual, responsible, and self-initiative.
- Have a patient and positive attitude as you are working with children.
- Passion for child art education.
- Enjoy team-building activities
- Must fulfil a 1-year contract (professional training provided)
- Candidates with an excellent performance will have a chance to continue as full-time teachers.
- Female candidates will be prioritised.
Explore more job openings
Interested in working at ARTIVO? Check out our open positions here.
Work with a passionate team committed to shaping minds and characters of the future generation.
ARTIVO believes in changing the way we look at children’s enrichment and education, through focusing on character and creativity to nurture a better future. If you share our passion, don’t hesitate to drop us a message to see how together we can make this vision a reality.