Full-time TeacherJanuary 14, 2022 2022-04-15 17:10
ARTIVO wants you to join us as a professional Art Teacher! We are looking for creative and passionate teachers that want to be a part of our pioneering child enrichment centre for character education. Our teachers are valued members of the team, as you are the leader of the classroom! Experience in teaching Fine Art skills like drawing and painting to children are highly desirable. We also provide training to all new teachers to learn ARTIVO’s unique brand of character education through art.
In this role you will get to know students and lead classrooms of different sizes to learn how to use art materials and interact with one another.
ARTIVO provides free, paid training for our employees. Candidates with experience in teaching will be prioritised.
We have job openings at all ARTIVO branches.
- Lead online or physical art classes for children.
- Provide step-by-step instructions and demonstrate art techniques.
- Deliver art lessons according to ARTIVO’s curriculum and lesson plans.
- Prepare materials required for art lessons.
- Encourage students’ creative thinking and character development.
- Communicate with parents on child performance and for feedback purposes.
- Organise fun activities
- Provide your valuable feedback for ARTIVO’s curriculum and course structure.
- Attend ARTIVO training sessions and courses before conducting classes or as/when required
Wed: 10.00AM - 7:00PM
Thu: 12:30PM - 10:00PM
Fri: 12:30PM - 10:00PM
Sat: 8:30AM - 8:00PM
Sun: 8:30AM - 6:30PM
- Minimum SPM or other high school/secondary diploma equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, fluency in English and Mandarin.
- Experience in teaching is preferred but not mandatory as training is provided.
- Good classroom management skills or a willingness to learn the skill.
- Background in creative art, drawing, painting, or fine arts.
- Must be punctual, responsible, and self-initiative.
- Have a patient and positive attitude as you are working with children.
- Passion for child art education.
- Enjoy team-building activities
- Must fulfil a 1-year contract (professional training provided)
- Candidates with an excellent performance chance to continue as full-time teachers.
- Female candidates will be prioritised.
Explore more job openings
Interested in working at ARTIVO? Check out our open positions here.
Work with a passionate team committed to shaping minds and characters of the future generation.
ARTIVO believes in changing the way we look at children’s enrichment and education, through focusing on character and creativity to nurture a better future. If you share our passion, don’t hesitate to drop us a message to see how together we can make this vision a reality.