Branch ManagerJanuary 6, 2022 2023-03-10 15:53
ARTIVO is looking for individuals who are ready to lead a team to shape the minds of young children and build their character through creative art classes. If you have a background in managing, organising, and motivating a team of people, we want you as a manager for us! We also provide training to all new management members to better understand ARTIVO’s unique approach to character education through art.
In this role you will take charge and become a decision maker for an ARTIVO branch. You will oversee the performance and impact of your centre and make sure everything is running in shipshape.
We have job openings at all ARTIVO branches.
- Oversee the performance of your assigned ARTIVO Branch
- Plan, schedule, and organise your team to effectively deliver ARTIVO’s curriculum appropriately.
- Establish, monitor, and allocate budgets for staff, supplies, materials, equipment, and maintenance.
- Reviewing, interpreting, and enforcing government codes or rules in regards to the safety of the branch for students, teachers, and staff members.
- Communicate with and advise parents on programmes and other enquiries.
- Preparing and maintaining records and accounts for your individual branch.
- Evaluating staff members and coordinating their professional development.
Full time working hours:
Monday : off
Tuesday : off
Wednesday : 10:00am - 7:00pm
Thursday : 12.30pm - 10.00pm
Friday : 12:30pm - 10:00pm
Saturday : 8:30am - 8:00pm
Sunday : 8:30am - 6:00pm
- Minimum SPM or other high school/secondary diploma equivalent.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, fluency in English and Mandarin.
- At least 1-2 years experience in managing or related fields.
- A willingness to learn, improve, and grow together with your team.
- Have a passion for children, child education, and leading communities.
- Must be punctual, responsible, and self-initiative.
- Have a patient and positive attitude as you are working with children.
- Enjoy team-building activities
- Must fulfil a 2-year contract (professional training provided)
- Candidates with an excellent performance will have a chance to continue as full-time teachers.
- Female candidates will be prioritised.
Explore more job openings
Interested in working at ARTIVO? Check out our open positions here.
Work with a passionate team committed to shaping minds and characters of the future generation.
ARTIVO believes in changing the way we look at children’s enrichment and education, through focusing on character and creativity to nurture a better future. If you share our passion, don’t hesitate to drop us a message to see how together we can make this vision a reality.